This tag was created by Helene Jeppesen and Mysecretbookclub.
1. How is spring where you live?
During Spring where I live, it is basically sweatshirt weather. It isn’t cold enough you need a jacket, but it isn’t hot enough that you could go without something as a layer. Some days are fairly hot, while others are kind of chilly. Usually, it is a warm day, with a breeze.
2. Most anticipated book release this spring?
I am *super* excited for the release of The One by: Kiera Cass! It is book three in The Selection Series.
3. Show us a book cover that makes you think of spring.
This is a bit of a cliche, but this cover for The Secret Garden reminds me of spring, mostly because of the color scheme and the flower border.
4. Where are you going to read this spring?
This spring, I am traveling to California, and I cannot wait! I will absolutely be reading on the plane and at the beach (and everywhere in between) 🙂
5. Find a cover with a sun on it.
The cover I found was The Sun Also Rises by: Earnest Hemingway.
6. What are your favorite spring reads?
I don’t necessarily have a specific book in mind, but at least this year I’ve been in the mood for lighter books, such as contemporaries.
7. Find a book with many different colors on it.
For this book, I chose Theater Shoes by: Noel Streatfeild. It has a primary color of turquoise, but it also has other colors as well.
8. Whom do you tag?
I tag anyone that reads this.
Have a fantastic spring!