HUGE thanks to Noelia at A Day in Bookland for nominating me for this award!
The rules are:
-Give a shout out to the person who nominated you
-Insert the award’s logo into your blog post
-Respond to the questions you were given to answer
-Choose ten bloggers to nominate and pose ten questions to them
1. Besides reading, what other hobbies do you have?
I love music! I play the piano and I am in several singing groups.
2. If you could travel through time, which period of time would you go?
I would go to the twenties (Vaudeville anyone? I would LOVE to see a 20’s Vaudeville show!)
3. The meaning behind your blog name?
I chose my name in part for the meaning of the phrase and in part for the play on words (the novel-ty of life). I think that it is really important to approach life, or anything really, with a sense of “novelty” that everything is from a new perspective. You can read a book four times and get a different opinion about it every time you read it. It is important to look at things from different angles.
4. When do you normally read? At night or whenever you have free time?
I read whenever I get free time; not really a specific time.
5. If you find yourself in a zombie apocalypse, which 5 fictional characters would you like to have on your side to help you fight off the zombies?
Love this question! I would choose: Harry Potter, Clary Fray, Rose Hathaway, Juliette-blanking-out-on-her-last-name from Shatter Me, and Percy Jackson.
6. Do you listen to music while reading?
Sometimes! It also depends on the book I’m reading. For example, I tend to listen to classical music when I read classics.
7. Favourite book of your least favourite genre? (does this make sense? I hope so)
I don’t really have a least favorite genre, so I do not think I can accurately answer this!
8. Book that left you feeling like an emotional wreck?
Harry Potter #7 ultimately, but more recently, the entire Luxe series by Jennifer L. Armentrout.
9. Do you hate a book everybody seems to love or the other way around?
I LOVED the Shatter Me series! I know there are a lot of people that do like this book, but I have recently been hearing a lot of negative reviews about it.
10. Would you rather have a book with a closed ending or one with a little cliffhanger that would imply the possibility of another book?
Closed ending one hundred percent. Unless there is certainty of another book, I don’t want to deal with that emotional torture.
My questions to you are:
1. Why did you become a book blogger?
2. What is/was your favorite/least favorite subject in school?
3. Which character from any book do you relate to the most?
4. Who is your favorite author and why?
5. If you could meet any author who would you choose to meet?
6. If you had the chance to eat lunch with your favorite book character, who would it be and what would you say to them?
7. Do you prefer hardback or paperback books better?
8. Do you re-read books? Why or why not?
9. What is your most read genre of the year so far?
10. What is your favorite place to read in?
Thanks again Noelia! I had a lot of fun and I hope you all check out her blog!