Hi My Loves!
It has been FOREVER since I’ve done a tag, so big thanks to Kei at Lovely Pages Reviews for the tag! Also sidenote, if you read (or tried to read) my “Books I Brought to College” post, I will be reposting it since the pictures didn’t show up! So hang on for that, my guess it’ll be up next week 🙂
1. Have you ever damaged a book?
Not purposely but most of my favorites are pretty battered because I reread them!
2. Have you ever damaged a borrowed book?
UMMM yes I may or may not have spilled hot chocolate on Olivia’s (from Brewing Up Books) hardcover copy of Clockwork Prince.
I know. I deeply regret this.
3. How long does it take you to read a book?
It depends. Classics tend to take me A LONG time to read, like we are talking sometimes several months. Other books can take a couple days if I love them. Otherwise, I am a pretty slow reader.
4. Books that you haven’t finished?
I try not to DNF books but this past week I’ve DNF’d the second book in The Winner’s Trilogy. I just wasn’t in the mood to read it, so I am hoping to pick it up again when I’m feeling it again.
5. Hyped/Popular books that you don’t like?
I wasn’t THAT in love with Vampire Academy. It was okay. I relatively liked it but I wasn’t the biggest fan of some elements of it.
6. Is there a book you wouldn’t tell anyone you were reading?
This question makes me laugh because I have to admit that whenever I read a book with an embarrassing cover I won’t read it in public.
7. How many books do you own?
Retreats silently and hides behind stack of books.
8. Are you a fast reader or a slow reader?
Usually I’m a slow reader.
9. Do you like to buddy read?
Yes! I love them; I’m currently buddy reading a book and have two more planned. So if you wanna buddy read something lmk.
10. Do you read better in your head or out loud?
In my head! When I read, I’m trying to hear someone else telling a story, so sometimes when I read aloud I feel like my voice drowns it out a bit.
11. If you were only allowed to own one book, what would it be and why?
A bind up of all seven Harry Potter books (which might be cheating but I can’t just read one!).
Olivia from Brewing Up Books
Cassandra from CC’s Books
Jordan from Young Adult Book Madness
Courtney from Courtney the Fangirl
Nicole from Reading Books With Coffee
I also tag anyone that wants to do it!