Happy (belated) Earth Day!
I genuniely love Earth day, because it brings awareness about how gentle we need to be with our home and encourages people to make life changes. So, I was like I want to do an Earth Day book tag but could not find any. Therefore, this post was born.
Rules: Tag six people, credit the person that tagged you plus the creator, post these rules with the questions, and have fun!
Here are the questions:
- Conservation is a HUGE part of being kind to the Earth. Likewise, what is one book you would want to conserve for generations to come?
- The three R’s are reduce, reuse, and recycle. What is one book that could use some length reduction, one book that you would recommend to a friend, and one book that you would recycle because you don’t want it on your shelves anymore?
- SAVE THE ANIMALS! What fictional creature would you bring into the world today and save?
- Many places are in danger because the water source is running dry. Pick a book that takes place in a water/ocean setting, which you think represents the beauty and/or necessity of water.
- Being Earth-conscious means that you have a great understanding of the world you live in and want to save. Pick your favorite non-fiction book that taught you something new.
- Write what Earth-related topic you’re most concerned about and what you’re going to do to help!
There are the questions!!! Have fun doing the tag 🙂 I’ll post my answers next weekend.
- Olivia @ https://brewingupbooks.wordpress.com/
- Brin @ http://brinsbookblog.com/
- Shruti @ https://thisislitblog.wordpress.com/
- Holly @ https://nutfreenerd.com/
- Ashleigh @ https://afrolicthroughfiction.wordpress.com/
- Sarah @ https://writtenwordworlds.wordpress.com/
That’s all friends, have a lovely day and remember to make every day Earth Day!