Thanks so much to Stephanie from Stephanie’s Novel Fiction for nominating me for the Liebster Award 🙂
Here is the info./rules from her post:
For bloggers, the Liebster Award is an online recognition given by other bloggers to new bloggers for enjoying or appreciating their work. It highlights up and coming blogs.
Here are the Rules:
- Acknowledge the blog who nominated you and display the award.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you.
- Nominate 11 blogs.
- Notify those blogs of the nomination.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
Here are my responses!
- If you could be any book character, what character would you be? Tell us what book the character is from and why you chose that character. Feyre from Court of Thorns and Roses because she is such an admirable character. She is loyal, protective, strong, loving and caring.
- What do you think is the worst book to movie adaption, in your opinion? Without a doubt, Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children. I did not like it at all and you can see my spoiler thoughts here.
- Do you have a favorite classic literature author? If so, who is the author and what is your favorite book by that author? I would say Jane Austen. I love her novels, my favorite of which would definitely be Pride and Prejudice!
- On average, how many books do you read in a month? With college, it’s kinda spotty, so I would say it just depends on the month.
- Do you only read books because the synopsis sounds appealing or based on good reviews, or are there books you will read no matter what because the author is your favorites? A little of both 🙂
- Do you loan your books to friends and family? Or are they too sacred, and you are afraid you will never get them back or they will get ruined? I’ll loan most of my books out, but there are a select few that I would hesitate to do so.
- Do you have a favorite reading memory to share with us? Really just starting this blog years ago and looking back on the passion that drove it is one of my favorite memories!
- What five of your favorite books could you not live without if you were told you could only have just five books on your bookshelf or e-reader for the rest of your life? I would pick five of the Harry Potter books!
- Would you rather watch a book to TV adaption or book to movie adaption? Either is good with me.
- Do you prefer a vacation in the mountains or at the beach? Probably the mountains, but a beach trip would also be fun!
- Physical books or ebooks? Physical books.
- Holly @ Nut Free Nerd
- Olivia @ Brewing Up Books
- Lisa @ Lisa Loves Literature
- Mands @ The Bookish Manicurist
- Anniek & Suze @With Love For Books
- Ashley @ Falling Down the Book Hole
- Stacey @ Pretty Books
- Jenny @ Hello Jenny Reviews
- Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction
- Nikki & Erika @ Living For the Books
- Tina @ As Told By Tina
Here are my questions:
1. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? Why?
2. Do you have a good new adult recommendation?
3. If someone were to ask you why it is important to read, what would you say?
4. What is your favorite reading spot?
5. When did you begin blogging?
6. If you could meet any author, who would you choose to meet?
7. What genre do you want to read more of?
8. What is your favorite book? Why?
9. What is your least favorite book? Why?
10. What is your favorite non-fiction book?
11. What is the reasoning behind your blog’s title?